First thing first, why do you want to sign up for a Lifesaving Course ?
- To become a Lifeguard on full time or part time basis
- To meet the requirement for Swimming Instructor Course
- For knowledges & Lifeskills
2. The requirements to your objectives (link to Frequent Asked Questions)
- To become a Lifeguard, you have to get certified in Lifesaving 123 and Bronze Medallion & CPR
- For Swimming Instructor Course, only Lifesaving 123 and CPR needed
4. What is Lifesaving 123 and BM & CPR ? (Link to Lifesaving 123 or Bronze Medallion & CPR)
- Lifesaving 123 cover basic fundamental water safety knowledge, land and water
base non contact rescue, as well as defense and release technique.
- Bronze Medallion & CPR is the national standard guideline in becoming a lifeguard must have. The course assessment include rescue with time limit and performing CPR.
5. About the Lifesaving Course Schedule (link to Course Schedule)
- Lifesaving 123 is either 6 sessions of 2 hours or you may request for special arrangement if you have big group for us.
and Bronze Medallion & CPR in average 12 sessions of 1.5 hours
- Both course can be done conjuctionly ! This will allow you to finish the course faster !
eg. Monday 7-9 Lifesaving 123 and Wed 7-9 Bronze Medallion & CPR
6. How do we register and sign up for the Lifesaving Course ?
(Link to Online Registration)
- Registration is simple, you may sign up online or sms / contact any of our staff. Adminstartion and course
fee payment will be done on the first day of the course with our trainer.